Mini Fruit Cookie Pizzas
Makes 24 cookies
1 Whoopie Pie Pan (or any other shallow baking pan like the muffin tops pans)
2 Rolls of Sugar Cookie Dough
1 - 8 oz container of Strawberry Cream Cheese - softened
1 - 8 oz container of Philadelphia White Chocolate Indulgence Spread - softened
Mixed Berries (or whatever fresh fruit you like)
1. Cut cookie dough into 12 equal pieces and press into Whoopie Pie pan which has been sprayed with cooking spray.
2. Bake the cookies according to package directions. Note: You may have to adjust the time that you cook the cookies because they are in a different pan than what the baking directions call for. I believe that I had to add 1-2 minutes to my baking time.
3. When the cookies are done baking, set them on a cooling rack to cool completely.
4. While the cookies were cooling, mix together the cream cheese and the white chocolate spread.
5. Once the cookie are cool, spread the chocolate cream cheese mixture onto the cookies.
6. Top the frosted cookie with as many or as few berries as you like (or whatever fruit you would like to use. I suggest using fresh fruit because frozen fruit would thaw and then juices would run all over your cookies and make them soggy.).
This recipe could totally be customized to whatever you like - Tropical Fruit with shredded coconut and pineapple cream cheese instead of the strawberry, Strawberry Banana pizzas, Chocolate with chocolate chip cookies and M & Ms, etc. The list goes on and on depending on what you like. Have fun creating your favorite combinations and let me know what you try!