Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I'm a Fine Feathered Friend

Last week I told you all of the Tuesday Blog Hop that I participate in over at Mom's Best Nest.  Mikki has a wonderful blog there and each week she chooses one of the blog participants that re posts the hop to be her Fine Feathered Friend.  This week I am honored and humbled that she chose me to be her Fine Feathered Friend and feature me as the Guest Host of her Tuesday Flock Together Blog Hop.  So be sure to check out the wonderful blogs that have linked up and participated in the blog hop and leave them some love by commenting on their blogs.  Again, a super, special thanks to Mikki for choosing me to be her Fine Feathered Friend.

4 comments:

  1. I'm following from the hop! I'm following through RSS feed and Linky. :)

    I hope you have a good week!

    -Courtney
    peaceloverecipes.com
    optimisticmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! I'll be checking out your blog as well.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad to have found your blog. I'm following via Linky Followers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow! I'll be checking out your blog as well.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!