Tuesday, June 26, 2012

An Updated Summer Reading List


I posted about my summer reading list a few weeks ago here.  I have been reading a lot lately and thought I would post an update about what I have read.  I have a lot more to read since I have been adding a lot of free books to my reader too so this list will be updated again I am positive.

Chronicles of the Kings Series by Lynn Austin
-Gods and Kings
-Song of Redemption
-The Strength of His Hand
-Faith of My Fathers
-Among the Gods

The Resolution for Women by Priscilla Shirer - currently READING 

Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks - currently READING

Made to Crave by Lisa Terkeurst

The Money Saving Mom's Budget by Crystal Paine



Refiner's Fire Series by Lynn Austin - READ - excellent fiction series set in the Civil War
-Candle in the Darkness
-Fire by Night
-A Light to My Path


 Sophie Trace Trilogy by Kathy Herman - READ - excellent fiction mystery series
-The Real Enemy
-The Last Word
-The Right Call

Midnight (A Novel)  by Steven Wise - READ - a little slow to get into, but a great overall read

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!