Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Weight-Loss Wednesdays

Today is 12/12/12 (pretty cool to this numbers geek - yep, I love numbers and math) and the changes just keep coming for me.  I look back to December 1 when I began making all my changes and I remember thinking how hard it was all going to be, but in reality it hasn't been so bad.  The headaches I had (and deserved) the first few days from detoxing from caffeine and sugar have went away and not came back.  The tired, sluggish lack of energy that I was experiencing has pretty much went away.  Don't get me wrong, I am still waking up tired, but it is due to our being BUSY right now and not due to the foods I am eating.  I love the foods I have been eating.  I have been eating only vegetables, fruit, whole grains, and beans, lots of beans.  We have tried quite a few new recipes and have really liked them.  We have also tried some new vegetables which we like.  I have only had a couple of times where I have craved something really sweet or ooey, gooey, and chocolatey but those cravings were due to lack of sleep and I don't know about you but when I am tired, I crave sweets.  I ignored the cravings and reached for fruit and my cup of water.  So all in all it has been a pretty good week and I was happy to see another loss on the scale this morning.  I have lost another 3 pounds making it a total of 6 pounds lost so far.  This is very exciting to me and I can't wait to see what the scale will say next week.


Changes implemented:
Go caffeine free starting 12/1/12
Start 30 day fitness challenge 12/3/12
Increased water intake - 12/1/12
Reduced sugar intake - 12/1/12

Weight to lose: 44 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!