Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Weight-Loss Wednesdays

Happy New Year!!!!  I hope that 2013 brings you all that you have been looking for.  I am continuing on my weight loss journey this year and I know that I will lose the rest of the weight I have been working on so that I reach my 50 pound goal.  This week I gained 2 pounds, but I am not upset about it. Last week my weigh in day just happened to be the day after I had the flu so I knew I would have a huge weight loss and then I would gain for this week.  I am not upset because my weight this week is consistent with where I should be if I had not had the flu (I hope that makes sense).  I have consistently lost about 2 pounds per week since I started my journey in the beginning of December.  So after I had the flu last week, I lost about 5 pounds, but I knew as soon as I was able to handle eating again the weight I lost would come right back and it did, then I lost a couple of pounds, but it still shows up as a gain for this week because the number is higher this week than it was last week....crazy I know, but somehow it still makes sense.  Anyway, the big thing I hoping for this week is to get back to exercising.  The worst part of having the flu last week is that it has robbed me of my energy and I have not been doing my workouts.  I decided that I am just going to start my workouts again and start rebuilding my strength and energy.  I guess the good thing that came out of having the flu is that I still don't have much of an appetite and some foods just don't taste good to me right now.  I am sure I will be completely back to normal soon, but for the time being I am just taking it one day at a time.  My total weight loss from December 1, 2012 to January 2, 2013 is 10.5 pounds which is still awesome to me and I know what works for me and what doesn't so I am going to keep going.


Changes implemented:
Reintroduce limited caffeine starting 12/21/12
Start 30 day fitness challenge 12/3/12
Increased water intake - 12/1/12
Reduced sugar intake - 12/1/12

Weight to lose: 39.5 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!