Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Weight-Plateau Wednesday


So as you can see from my title this week, I have hit a plateau.  I have been eating fairly well, exercising regularly, and getting my water in, so I am not quite sure why I have hit the plateau, but I have.  I am doing some reflecting to see what other changes or tweaks I can make and when I figure it out I will let you know.  I didn't gain this week and I didn't lose which I guess is good, but I know I should be losing.  

Changes implemented:
Reintroduce limited caffeine starting 12/21/12
Finish first 30 day fitness challenge 1/30/13
Start 30 Day Fitness Challenge at high intensity 2/1/13
Increased water intake - 12/1/12
Reduced sugar intake - 12/1/12

Weight to lose: 42 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!