Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December Menu Plan

December 1 already?  Seriously, where has the time gone this year?  The time is FLYING by and before you know it Christmas will have come and gone.  December is typically a very busy month for us with church plays, Christmas parties, family, and more so having a menu plan is a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE help.  I actually planned out December's menu when I sat down and planned out meals for November and found it really easy.  My family is very easy to please for dinner so they are always willing to try new things especially when we are mixing in family favorites.  I should also tell you that 2 of the 4 weeks were pretty easy to plan because my son is getting braces.  So the first week (this week) he had to get some separators put in which have caused a little soreness and we have had soft foods for dinner to help with the soreness.  Next week he will actually get the braces on so we have declared it a soup week.  I figure whatever we don't finish of the soups each night can be put in the freezer for those Sunday lunch meals.  Our December menu plan is made of recipes that I want to try off of Pinterest, recipes we love off of Pinterest, and recipes that are family favorites we use time and time again (I will try and put some of those up this month).  You can find my December Menu Plan board here on Pinterest:


  1. Brown rice spaghetti with homemade marinara
  2. White Chicken Chili
  3. Tacos
  4. Pizza*
  5. Low Carb Empanada
  6. Forgotten Chicken
  7. Italian Meatball Soup
  8. Broccoli Cheese Soup
  9. Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup
  10. Cauliflower Chowder
  11. Pizza Soup
  12. Sour Cream Beef Enchiladas
  13. Crock Pot Beans and Rice
  14. Taco Bake
  15. Beef & Broccoli
  16. Lemon Butter Chicken
  17. Hamburgers
  18. Pizza
  19. Lasagna
  20. Chicken Bacon Chowder
  21. Chicken in Tomato Basil Cream Sauce
  22. BBQ Chicken Cobb Salad
  23. Taco Soup
  24. TBA - We usually have company on Christmas Eve so we decide a meal closer to that time
  25. Soups, Dips, and Appetizers - we have chosen to do easy crock pot and make ahead dishes so we can spend time playing and enjoying our family this day.
  26. TBA - not sure of our plans yet
  27. Slow Cooker Cheesy Enchilada Quinoa
  28. K-Mart Subs - if you ever ate the subs from K-Mart as a kid like I did, run to my December Menu Plan board and re-pin this recipe.
  29. Meatball Parmesan
  30. One Pan Mexican Quinoa
  31. Fireman Bob's Crock Pot Spicy Sloppy Joes

There it is.  Let me know if you check out my Pinterest board, try any of these recipes, or if you have any recipe suggestions for the next month.  Enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!