Tuesday, March 15, 2016

A Couple of Days Away in Pictures

Everyone needs a break every now and then.  You need time to relax, recharge, and refocus.  That is exactly what I needed last month.  Hubby, being the thoughtful guy that he is, knew I needed a break and a chance to relax so he checked with Grandma and Grandpa to see if the kiddos could come and stay for a couple of days while he whisked me away with him on his business trip.  I wish I could tell you that I got to go and lay on some beach somewhere warm while hubby was in conferences, but that would not be the truth.  I got a chance to go with him to Cincinnati, Ohio and that was fine by me.  I really do love getting a chance to go to Cincinnati.  I find it to be a very interesting city and it has some of my favorite stores.  Win, win for me!  So...I thought I would share my trip with you in pictures.  I spent my time relaxing, shopping, and planning for my kitchen remodel.







P.S. - Yes that is a pig's head in my Jungle Jim's pictures.  You can buy it there, the whole head...guess I would be a better foodie if I wanted to know (and I don't, at all) what you can cook with that whole pig's head...ick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!