Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March's Menu Plan

Welcome to March!!!  I can't believe we are already in the third month of the year, but I do have to admit that I am really looking forward to Spring.  I have already been dreaming about the produce that will come from our garden, fresh strawberries, and going blueberry picking this Summer.  We have had a few days of very uncharacteristic warmth in our area that has made me crave Spring even more.  Don't worry though we got a quick reality check after those uncharacteristically warm days and had a snowstorm so all is right in our weather world.    Anyway, I sat down the other night and put together our menu plan for March.  You can find many of the recipes on my March Menu Plan board on Pinterest and if you can't find the recipe there, know it is one I have in my head and don't use a specific recipe for.  I am listing out just the main dishes of our dinner meals.  I usually throw a salad and/or veggie with our meal that I decide on while I am getting dinner prepped.  You will also see some repeats from the past few months and I must admit we have quite the addiction to the Lemon Butter Chicken, if you make this recipe feel free to invite us to dinner we will gladly be there and eat all the leftovers.  :)

  1. Breakfast Burritos
  2. Meatball Parmesan 
  3. Beef Stroganoff
  4. Pizza Soup
  5. Chef Salad
  6. Stir Fry
  7. Tilapia with Cheesy Rice
  8. Lentil Soup
  9. Taco Soup
  10. Cilantro Lime Quinoa with Black Beans
  11. Pizza Casserole
  12. Out to Eat
  13. Vegetable Beef Soup
  14. Greek Marinated Chicken
  15. Vegetarian Taco Salad
  16. Slow Cooker Chicken Quinoa Chili
  17. Corned Beef and Cabbage
  18. Stromboli Pizza
  19. We have a wedding to attend
  20. BLT Ranch Chicken Wraps
  21. White Bean Chili
  22. Grilled Ginger Sesame Chicken Salad
  23. Lemon Butter Chicken
  24. Balsamic Roast Beef French Dip
  25. Pizza
  26. Cabbage Rolls
  27. Soup and Salad Bar
  28. Dorito Taco Bake
  29. Italian Meatball Soup
  30. Parmesan Meatloaf
  31. Salmon and Grilled Cabbage "Steaks"
Do you menu plan?  Which one of these meals are you adding to your menu plan?  I would love to hear from you.

7 comments:

  1. Cassandra, I am so impressed that you do a month's planning at a time! I usually just manage a week. I definitely want to try #s 10, 14, and 22!

    Thank you for sharing at our Bountiful link up. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me awhile to get to planning for a whole month at a time, but once I did it makes life so much easier.

      Delete
  2. That month long plan is impressive! Like Melanie I struggle with a week! And your recipes are nice and varied. Hmmm... this is a goal for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I start with one week at a time for the month and then usually find more than 7 days worth of food so I start plugging it in for the next week too. It usually takes me about 1.5 - 2 hours to plan for the whole month (it depends on how sidetracked I get on Pinterest).

      Delete
  3. I love this!! Nice variety. Definitely a goal I am going to work towards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You can do it. Just start with a few days at a time and add more as you go, before you know it you will have planned the whole month.

      Delete
  4. Love your menu! Great variety. Definitely a goal I am going to work towards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!