Saturday, April 30, 2016

May's Menu Plan

May will be here tomorrow and I am super excited for this month.  May is when we finish school for the year, plant the garden, celebrate Moms, and we go camping.  I am also looking forward to warmer weather, opening the windows, and plenty of sunshine...let's hope the weather cooperates with this.  I have been trying to plan ahead for May's menu so it didn't take so long to sit down and plan, but I only planned a few meals ahead.  Hopefully I will do a little better with that for June.  Here is our dinner menu plan for the month of May:

  1. Dutch Oven Mountain Men Breakfast (yes, we do breakfast for dinner sometimes)
  2. Sausage and Peppers Pasta
  3. BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad
  4. Haystacks
  5. Crock Pot Cafe Rio Chicken Tacos
  6. Dutch Oven Pizza
  7. One Pan Mexican Quinoa
  8. Out to Eat - It's Mother's Day - I don't cook :)
  9. Copycat In-n-Out Burgers
  10. Lemon Butter Chicken
  11. Enchirritos
  12. Lemony Chicken Soup with Greens
  13. Copycat Mexican Pizza
  14. Burrito Bowls
  15. Tamale Pie
  16. BBQ Pulled Pork
  17. Super Easy One Pot Lasagna
  18. Green Beans, Potatoes,and Kielbasa
  19. Black Bean Tostadas with Cilantro Sauce
  20. Pizza
  21. Out to Eat (we have an all day event this day)
  22. Quinoa Bowls with Hummus Vinaigrette
  23. Walking Taco Casserole
  24. Skillet Chicken Parmesan
  25. Parmesan Meatloaf
  26. Hobo Dinners (foil dinners)
  27. Chicken Fajitas
  28. Dutch Oven Pizza
  29. Out to Eat - End of the school year celebration (our school year ends at the beginning of the month, but we always have our celebratory dinner on Memorial Day Weekend)
  30. Crackslaw - I have to try this recipe just because the name makes me laugh
  31. One Sheet Cilantro Parmesan Broccoli Baked Salmon
As always you can find my May Menu Plan on Pinterest.  Do you menu plan?  If planning a whole month of meals is too much for you, try planning for just one week.  Which of these meals are you planning on trying?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!