Wednesday, June 1, 2016

June Menu Plan

It is June 1st already and I don't know where the time is going this year, I just know it is slipping through my fingers faster than I realize.  This month promises to be another extremely busy month for us with family birthdays, several weddings to attend, a youth lock in for church, and VBS among other things.  At my current rate July will be here before I know it.  Since today is June 1, I thought I would share my menu plan for June with you.  We have so many activities going on that you will not see a lot of new recipes (there are just a few) in here, but rather I chose to plan meals I already know work just for times sake.  
A Glimpse of Normal, June, Menu, Plan
  1. Cilantro Lime Ranch Grilled Chicken
  2. Quinoa Taco Bowls
  3. Pizza
  4. Sushi Rice Bowls
  5. Haystacks
  6. Tamale Pie
  7. Spicy Cauliflower Burger
  8. Sausage and Peppers Pasta
  9. Smothered Baked Chicken Burritos
  10. Pizza
  11. Black Bean Tostadas with Cilantro Sauce
  12. Quinoa Chili
  13. One Sheet Cilantro Parmesan Broccoli Baked Salmon
  14. Triple Meat Pizza Casserole
  15. Chicken Fajitas
  16. Quinoa Bowls with Hummus Vinaigrette
  17. Pizza Soup
  18. Green Beans, Potatoes,and Kielbasa
  19. BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad
  20. Slow Cooker Cabbage Rolls
  21. Taco Soup
  22. Chipotle Chicken Lettuce Wraps
  23. Tex Mex White Bean Chicken Foil Packets
  24. Dutch Oven Pizza
  25. Polish Trainwreck (I did not name this meal, it came from a Scout camping recipe site)
  26. Tacos
  27. Stromboli
  28. Chicken Enchilada Quinoa Bake
  29. Beef Stroganoff
  30. Chipotle Lime Salmon
You can find the recipes to most of these meals on my June Menu Plan Pinterest board.  If there is not a recipe for it, it is recipe that lives in my head.  I am really working on getting these down on paper so that I can share them with you.  What is on your menu this month?  Do you menu plan?  

2 comments:

  1. wow.. you have quite the varied menu plan.. way more interesting, (and a lot more work) than mine. :) Must be lovely living in your house. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to get bored with eating the same old thing all the time but my family doesn't. They probably wish I wasn't so adventurous in my meal planning. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!