Monday, July 25, 2016

New Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream - A Bzz Agent Review

Recently we were given the opportunity to try the NEW Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream.  Since I am a BzzAgent I was sent a coupon to try out this product along with recipe cards for delicious looking recipes from Daisy and coupons to pass along to friends and family.  I received the coupon as part of a BzzCampaign so that I could try the product for free and give my honest opinion about it.
Daisy is a brand that has been around a long time and I do use their sour cream from time to time depending on what is on sale at our grocery store.  I have always loved their sour cream because it is so creamy and blends well.  So what is new about Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream?  They have made a packaged that stands up and has a specially designed valve that keeps the sour cream fresh longer.  This package is easy to use, cuts down on waste, and is less mess than a tub of sour cream.  It even fits in the fridge better and takes up less room.
So what did we think?  I must admit that I was a little skeptical of the Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream at first.  I thought it would be a mess if the sour cream separated like it tends to do in the tubs.  I was worried that I would squeeze the package and get water first before the sour cream.  That did not happen at all.  Every time I squeezed the package I got nothing but sour cream, no water, no clumps, and no mess.  The sour cream went exactly where I wanted it to go and it even came our pretty like when I use frosting tips for frosting.  We used the Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream on Taco Soup, Crunchy Taco Cups, and in a dip recipe.  Every time I got the same results - great creamy taste, no mess, and it was ready to go right from the fridge.  I loved the new stand up package and how it fit so well in my fridge.  Our family will definitely continue to buy the Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream.  I even think it will work perfectly on our next camping trip for our taco meal.  Thanks Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream for the opportunity to try your product for FREE and being able to help spread the word by being a BzzAgent.  You can find out more about the New Daisy Squeeze Sour Cream on their website, Facebook, and look for it at your local grocery store.
Membership at BzzAgent is totally free.  If you like to sample products, provide feedback on them, and share with your friends, you might love being a BzzAgent.  Just visit BzzAgent to find our more about their program.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!