Tuesday, August 2, 2016

August Menu Plan

I am excited for August!  I always get a little giddy when school starts back up.  I really do love school.  I love that I grew up playing teacher and now I get to be a teacher to my children.  I also love that Fall is coming, it is my favorite season.  I love picking produce from the garden, canning, and soaking in the last days of summer.  I decided since we will be busy with many things this month and starting back to school that I would make the menu easy for myself this month and just make the dinners I know we like.  I plan to do a month of family favorite dinners.  These are the recipes we have tested, approved of, and are requested multiple times in our house.  You can find links to the recipes on my August Menu Plan board on Pinterest.  There are a couple of the recipes that are not on there because I will be posting them here on my blog and then adding them to that board then.
August Menu Plan, Glimpse of Normal Blog
  1. Stuffed Pepper Soup
  2. Sausge and Peppers Pasta
  3. BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad
  4. Parmesan Meatloaf
  5. Pizza
  6. Out to Eat
  7. Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers
  8. Green Beans, Potatoes, and Kielbasa
  9. Lemon Butter Chicken
  10. Black Bean Tostadas with Cilantro Lime Sauce
  11. Buffalo Chicken Bowls
  12. Stromboli
  13. Jambalya
  14. Sushi Rice Bowls
  15. Bacon Cheeseburger Cauliflower Casserole
  16. Seriously Delicious Taco Salad
  17. Fireman Bob's Spicy Sloppy Joes
  18. Pork Carnitas
  19. Fooled Ya Pizza
  20. Taco Soup
  21. Quinoa Bowls with Hummus Vinagrette 
  22. Meatball Parmesan
  23. Adobo Chicken
  24. Poorman's Beef & Broccoli
  25. Campfire Foil Sausage and Vegetables
  26. Pizza Soup
  27. Stuffed Burgers
  28. Walking Taco Casserole
  29. Italian Meatball Soup
  30. Beef Stroganoff
If these recipes look a lot like the last few months recipes and especially July's Menu Plan it is (1) because we love what we have been eating and (2) we didn't get to eat many of the things we liked in July because we had the flu at the 4th of July and it took awhile to want regular food again.  I hope you will try some of these meals and let me know if you like them or not.  What is on your menu plan this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!