Saturday, October 8, 2016

A Glimpse of Our Week in Pictures

This past week we went camping at Turkey Run State Park in Turkey Run, Indiana.  This park is a hidden gem of Indiana and we have heard of it for year, but had never been.  As you are hiking through the park, it doesn't feel like you are in Indiana at all.  If you have never been there, take a look at the pictures and then consider booking a trip.  We also visited some surrounding towns and covered bridges.
















I will be sharing more in the next week or two of our trip.  It was a lot of fun and I survived hiking some pretty rugged trails so I have to write about it.  Have you ever been to Turkey Run State Park?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!