Saturday, October 1, 2016

October's Menu Plan

It is my FAVORITE month of the year!!!  I love, Love, LOVE October!  It is such a fun month for us.  Both hubby and I have birthdays this month.  Fall is here with its cool, crisp mornings.  Pumpkins and pumpkin spice is every where.  Apples and apple cider are in abundance.  Sweatshirt and boot weather is here!  I could go on and on, but I won't.  I will get to the menu plan. When Fall comes I tend to make more soups and chili.  I think this month it is pretty balance, but I will warn you our family loves soup so you will start seeing more of it.  You can find the recipes for my October Menu Plan on Pinterest like always.

  1. Frito Pie
  2. Fish Fry
  3. Dutch Oven Italian Chicken and Potatoes
  4. Grilled Citrus Salmon
  5. Beef Stew Foil Packs
  6. Out to Eat
  7. Pizza Casserole
  8. Crock Pot Pasta Fagioli Soup
  9. Pressure Cooker Sloppy Lasagna
  10. Walking Tacos
  11. Italian Chicken and Potatoes
  12. Crock Pot Sausage, Spinach, and White Bean Soup
  13. Cheeseburger Quesadillas
  14. Calzones
  15. Smoked Sausage, Potatoes, & Green Bean Foil Packets
  16. Chicken Lettuce Wraps
  17. Teriyaki Meatball Bowls
  18. Instant Pot French Dip Sandwiches
  19. Stuffed Pepper Soup
  20. Pollo Loco
  21. Pizza
  22. Out to Eat
  23. Quinoa Bowls with Hummus Vinaigrette
  24. The Ultimate Beef Stew
  25. Sausage, Pepper, & Onion Pizza Hoagies
  26. Campfire Tex Mex White Bean Chicken
  27. Smothered Baked Chicken Burritos
  28. Pizza Soup
  29. Italian Crescent Ring
  30. Philly Cheese Steak in the Crock Pot
  31. Chili
What is for dinner at your house this month?  I would love to hear...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!