1 roll of crescent dough
1 tub of garlic and herb cream cheese (softened)
1 bag of rainbow salad
Shredded Cheese (Optional)
1. Roll out your crescent dough on a cookie sheet. Press any seams together and bake according to package directions.
2. After the dough is finished cooking, let it cool for 10-15 minutes.
3. Spread the cream cheese on top of the dough to make sure it is completely covered.
4. Top the cream cheese layer with the rainbow salad.
5. Top with shredded cheese (if you are using it).
6. Cut into squares, cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
I hope you love this veggie pizza as much as I do. If you can't find the rainbow salad, you can buy veggies and cut them into small pieces. Do you have a favorite recipe that you take to gatherings?