Tuesday, January 3, 2017

January Menu Plan

I am so sorry this post is late.  Somewhere between having the flu over Christmas and being on Christmas break for school I lost a few days.  Now it is already January and we are going back to school tomorrow.  I can't believe how quickly the time passed between Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.  Of course we have a few other things going on that I can't quite share with you yet that is making the time pass even quicker, but it just means I need menu plan more than ever.  So without further ado, here is our menu for January:
  1. Finger foods at a New Year's Day party
  2. Meatballs
  3. Black-eyed peas and collard greens
  4. Chili
  5. Crunchy Taco Cups
  6. Dutch Oven Pizza
  7. Baked Penne
  8. Cheesy Sausage and Broccoli Rice Cups
  9. Vegetable Beef Soup
  10. Baked Pork Steaks
  11. Slow Cooker Chicken and Quinoa Chili
  12. Sour Cream Beef Enchiladas
  13. Fooled Ya Pizza
  14. Pasta Fagoli Soup
  15. Chicken, Black Rice, & Pinto Bean Casserole
  16. Sausage, Pepper, & Onion Pizza Hoagies
  17. Burgers
  18. Italian Meatball Soup
  19. Fajitas
  20. Chicken Fajita Pizza
  21. Black Bean Tostadas with Cilantro Lime Sauce
  22. Burrito Bowls
  23. French Dip Sandwiches
  24. Texas Lasagna
  25. Spaghetti
  26. Quinoa Taco Bowls
  27. Pizza Soup
  28. Parmesan Meatloaf
  29. Bacon Parmesan Penne
  30. Taco Soup
  31. Stir Fry
As always you can find the recipes on my January Menu Plan board on Pinterest.  There are extra recipes on there as this is the start of my second full year menu planning and I figured you might want some options.  I would love to hear if you try any of these recipes.  Also do you menu plan?  What is on your menu this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!