Tuesday, April 4, 2017

April 2017 Menu Plan

April is here already and once again I am late posting my menu plan.  It is probably because I can't decide what I want to fix for dinner this month.  Anyway, our weather so far is all over the place so for me it makes menu planning difficult.  I don't want to plan a hearty soup on a warm day and I don't want to grill on a cold day.  So I am hoping this menu plan that I have thrown together works.  Here it is:
  1. Tacos
  2. Cookout 
  3. Jambalaya
  4. Meatballs
  5. Chili
  6. Quinoa Taco Bowls
  7. Cast Iron Pizza
  8. Beef and Sweet Potato Chowder
  9. Chicken, Bacon, & Avocado Chopped Salad
  10. Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes
  11. Crock Pot Broccoli Cheese Soup
  12. Chicken and Kale Linguini
  13. Easy Chili Cheese Frito Taco Bake
  14. Calzones
  15. Sarah's Sausage & Peppers Pasta
  16. Soup & Salad (We do an easy carry-in for Easter)
  17. Monterey Chicken
  18. Shepherd's Pie
  19. Buffalo Chicken Bowls
  20. Smothered Baked Burritos
  21. Pizza Casserole
  22. BBQ Bacon Onion Beef Balls
  23. Ultimate Greek Chopped Salad
  24. Beef Taco Tortilla Soup
  25. BBQ Ranch Chicken Salad
  26. Cheeseburger Tater Tot Cups
  27. Slow Cooker Carne Asada Steak Tacos
  28. Buffalo Chicken Pizza
  29. Slow Cooker Chicken Quinoa Chili
  30. Asian Chicken Cranberry Salad
You can find all the pins for these recipes on my April Menu Plan Pinterest board.  What is for dinner at your house this month?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!