Friday, September 1, 2017

September 2017 Menu Plan

I can't believe how fast our summer flew by and how quickly fall is approaching.  I am a stuck in a little bit of denial here that it is September already.  I guess that is what happens when you have a very full August calendar.  We are enjoying our last weekend before school starts again and we are gearing up for fall at our house.  We have been busy getting outside work done and everything prepped for that w season that is inevitably coming.  This month I am planning simple dinners, using up some ingredients we have on hand, and looking forward to the bounty from the garden my step-dad planted (he and my mom are super sweet to share since we didn't have time for our own garden this year).  Here is what is for dinner at our house this month:
A Glimpse of Normal Blog, Whats for Dinner?, Menu Plan, September, September Menu Plan
  1. Pudgie Pie Pizza
  2. Walking Tacos
  3. Family BBQ
  4. Out to Eat
  5. Green Beans, Potatoes, & Kielbasa
  6. Crockpot Chicken Cheesesteaks
  7. Pressure Cooker Meatballs
  8. Calzones
  9. Slow Cooker Red Beans and Sausage
  10. Hamburgers
  11. Haystacks
  12. Garlic Parmesan Crockpot Dump Chicken
  13. Black Bean Chip and Dip Burgers
  14. Ham, Lentil, & Kale Soup
  15. Stromboli
  16. Vikki's Taco Dip
  17. Chicken Fajita Wraps
  18. Colcannon Soup
  19. Meatball Sandwiches
  20. Sausage & Veggies Foil Packets
  21. Bacon Cheeseburger Quesadillas
  22. Pizza Casserole
  23. Pressure Cooker Mexican Beef
  24. Out to Eat
  25. Sushi Bowls
  26. Taco Soup
  27. Greek Steak Pitas
  28. Italian Crescent Ring
  29. Fooled Ya Pizza
  30. Enchirritos
As always you can find many of these recipes on my September Menu Plan board on Pinterest.  If there isn't a recipe for the meal on there, then I probably have it stored in my head.  What is for dinner at your house this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!