Friday, September 22, 2017

Why School Takes Us So Long

We have been back in school for a few weeks now.  For the most part it is going very well.  I wish I could say that my kids are completely focused and every day is perfect, but the truth is...there are definitely distractions.  We aren't in a great routine yet as we have had to juggle adding in outside classes and had a couple appointments to add in.  We are getting there and I know we will get settled soon.  In the meantime, I thought I would share why school takes us so long....
A Glimpse of Normal Blog

A Glimpse of Normal Blog

A Glimpse of Normal Blog
I hope these pictures made you laugh as hard as they make us laugh.  ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!