Tuesday, October 3, 2017

A Review of the Individual Membership from Super Teacher Worksheets

Sometimes as a homeschool mom, I am just too busy to create a worksheet for a subject and I wish for a place where I can just look up subjects and topics to find already created worksheets.  This is exactly what I found when we recently got a chance to review the Individual Membership from Super Teacher Worksheets.  This website offers thousands of worksheets and printables to their members which makes my job teaching much easier.
 Super Teacher Worksheets, worksheets, printables
Super Teacher Worksheets is a website that has printable teaching resources for Kindergarten through 5th grade.  They offer worksheets, reading comprehension stories, spelling lists, holiday printables, math games, phonics worksheets, handwriting pages, writing prompts, articles, and more for just $19.95 per year for the Individual Membership.  Not only do they offer printables that are ready to just be printed and used, they offer a generator tool so you can make your own worksheets, puzzles, and more if you choose to.  They have resources ready to go for math, reading, writing grammar, science, social studies, phonics, spelling, and chapter books.  They even have brain teasers and puzzles ready to go for you.  Super Teacher Worksheets even offers teacher tools like lesson planners, grade books, notes to send home to the parents, desk tags, and more if you teach in big groups or public schools.  They do offer a school license for their site too.  With over 10,000 resources, there is something for everyone who has a student in Kindergarten through 5th grade.
With all of these options and ready to print worksheets, I am sure you can see why this website has quickly become one of my favorites.  Super Teacher Worksheets seems to have a worksheet for just about any topic I am looking for.  Once I got logged into their website, I was able to quickly look through the different subjects they cover because they are all on the left hand side of the website.  Once I decide what subject I am looking for, then I can quickly click on a topic under that subject.  If I want to see more worksheets in a subject, I could click on more worksheets at the bottom of each subject and it would list out even more printables to choose from.  This site is super easy to navigate.  Once I found a worksheet that I wanted to use, I had the option of just printing it right then or putting it in my filing cabinet.  I usually did both.  I would print a worksheet and then put it in my filing cabinet so that I could easily look up the worksheet answers when Little Miss completed it.  The filing cabinet is also where any worksheets I create will be stored.  I've not used the worksheet generator yet because so far I have found everything I have been looking for was already made for me.  I do plan to use this tool in the near future for the Little House on the Prairie series that we have been reading.
This was my filing cabinet on the first day, now it is very full.
Little Miss has been using the worksheets that I have been printing off for her from this website.  We have been using mostly science worksheets so far because we have been studying the weather and animals for science.  She loves going in and reading the science articles on the computer and then I print off only the worksheets for her to save on printing.  Then she can sit at the computer and answer the printed off worksheets so she can reference the articles if she needs to.  So far she has learned about flamingos, dolphins, aardvarks, and the butterfly life cycle among other animals.  I also had her work on a couple of Charlotte's Web pages from the Chapter Books section since we were reading this book at the end of summer.  I wanted her to go over some of the vocabulary from the book and the worksheets for this were really good and had her looking up some words she didn't know before reading the book.  I have my eye on a bunch of other worksheets from this website to use this year in our school and Little Miss really likes working on them so I would say it is a win-win situation.
I use this website almost every school day and I feel like I have barely scratched the surface of it.  There are so many more worksheets that I want Little Miss to work on this year, it is just a matter of fitting them into the right weeks for us.  I would HIGHLY recommend the Individual Membership from Super Teacher Worksheets.  You can learn more about this membership here.  You can learn more about Super Teacher Worksheets and all they have to offer on their website, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.  You can find out how my friends on the Homeschool Review Crew have been using this website by clicking on the banner below.  I know I can't wait to read their reviews to find more worksheets for my filing cabinet.
Super Teacher Worksheets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!