Saturday, October 7, 2017

My Favorite Things About Fall

Fall officially arrived a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't be more excited.  Fall is my favorite season and I just love this time of year.  Today I thought I would simply share a list of my favorite things that happen in Fall.
My Favorite Things About Fall, A Glimpse of Normal Blog
  • Leaves changing color
  • Warm days
  • Cool, crisp nights
  • Bonfires
  • Hayrides
  • Apples
  • Apple Picking
  • Fresh Apple Cider
  • Sweatshirts
  • Falling Leaves
  • Pumpkins
  • Pumpkin Carving
  • Decorating
  • Trick or Treaters
  • Costumes
  • Birthdays
  • Anniversaries
  • Soup
  • Halloween
  • S'mores
  • Hay Bales
  • Mums
  • Horse Shows
  • Pumpkin Spice Coffee
  • Crochet
  • Fires in our wood stove
  • Fall boots
What are your favorite things about Fall?  Do you love Fall as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment, it means the world to me!