1. Read 100 books - this is a family goal as I count all the books we read and keep track of them on Goodreads.
2. Finish 100 crochet projects - I find new patterns all the time...it's an addiction.
3. Grade school work every day after school - If you follow me on Instagram, you might have seen my piles of grading last semester. I am trying very hard to stay on top of grading since we started up again after Christmas break.
4. Blog ahead rather than at the last minute.
5. Grow my blog - I love reaching new people so if you want to share my blog with friends that would be great.
6. Get back on my eating plan.
7. Take up running.
8. Finish 2 cross stitch pieces.
9. Get back on track with the FlyLady System.
10. Make school portfolios for each of my kids - This will be samples of their work from each year in school. I am thinking if I get this done now, then I just have to update it each year when we finish school.